Making the World a Better Place For All of Us
Work with us
Follow us on Twitter
Sathiya Welfare Society came into existence in the year 2003 with the vision of providing all the vulnerable, excluded and deprived citizens with adequate power and knowledge so that each one of them is capable of making their own decisions and becomes responsible. The special focus of SWA is on the development and empowerment of women and youth. The organization got its legal status on 28th April 2006 under the Society Registration Ac, 1973.
As our vision is long-term and we believe in sustainable changes. We grasp every opportunity we get and transform it into the best outcomes. With societies facing challenges and hurdles on the path of progress every day and every step, we work together with the communities, evaluate and accept challenges and go forward with innovative approaches. A welcoming decade is waiting ahead.
What We Do
LIVELIHOOD & SKILL ENHANCEMENT
Sathiya works in all segments of society to enhance the livelihood of people of community.
GENDER EQUALITY & WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
We have been working to improve gender equality and woman empowerment since our inception.
Community health is the pillar to community growth and it is one of our focus issues towards achieving success in our goals.
JUST AND PARTICIPATORY GOVERNANCE
Governance can be made just and fair with active participation and understanding of issues and finding their solutions.
Work with Sathiya and make the difference
We are always in the lookout for skilled and passionate people looking to grow their careers while contributing towards the betterment of the society.
View Job Openings
Aims and Objectives
For achieving the vision Sathiya has set the following aims and objectives to achieve
- To strengthen the community leadership and generate awareness on fundamental rights.
- To empower the people and increase their participation in decision making and community activities.
- To strengthen accountability and transparency in the governance system.
- To widen the range of knowledge and understanding of the social, economic and political system in order to create a critical awareness among the potential youths and developing the critical masses.
- To initiate a dialogue between community, policymakers and other stakeholders on various development issues for a social change which ensures the development of all irrespective of caste, creed and culture.
- To promote sustainable development of marginalized communities by ensuring livelihood, health services and other socio-development issues.